As you can see I'm a huge fan of Kodiak Cakes. I saw this chocolate chip cookie recipe about a week ago and have been wanting to try it out! So I decided today would be the day. It was super easy to make and each cookie is packed with 3 grams of protein!! I'll definitely be making them again!
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of softened butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
-Cream butter and sugar.
-Add vanilla and egg.
-Add kodiak all purpose baking mix
-Mix until it forms dough
-Add chocolate chips
-Making heaping tablespoon size balls
-Bake on cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes at 350F
-Let cookies cool
Hope you enjoy these cookies as much as I did!
With love always,